U-Lace Helps Busy Parents Save Time in Their Daily Routine
When U-Lace No-Tie Laces were originally launched, they were solely intended to be a fashion product for customizing sneakers. We even included something we called a ‘top lace’ so the lace-up could be finished with a bow. Of course, this undermined the fact that the product had just transformed a pair of lace-up-and-tie sneakers into a pair of easy-on/easy-off tieless slip-on’s.
U-Lace Positively Impacts the Daily Routine
After hearing from thousands of consumers across the globe about how much they loved the lace-up to slip-on conversion they achieved with U-Lace tieless laces, we quickly ditched the top laces and opened our eyes and ears even more.
The buzz we were receiving from mom’s and dad’s telling us how much they loved U-Lace for making the daily routine of getting kids out of the door and on the bus on time for school grew to sound like millions of bees buzzing around our hive—in a good way!
For many parents, the process of getting their kids into lace-up & tie sneakers can be quite a stressful challenge. Countless parents have told us that a process that used to take 10 to 15 minutes – getting their kids into lace-up & tie sneakers is now a 1-minute process of grab sneakers, secure tongue in place, slide foot into sneaker, and go. What’s more, it’s a process kids can do all on their own. It’s that simple.
The Key Benefits of U-Lace
Beyond the lace-up-and-tie to slip-on conversion benefit that all consumers receive from U-Lace’s tieless laces there are also a number of other benefits.
- No need for special no-lace or Velcro sneakers that either kids refuse to wear or that are very hard to find.
- No bows to tie means no bows to come untied. Untied laces can get caught in escalators, bike chains, and skateboard wheels and as such are often the cause of many needless accidents that can lead to a visit to the emergency room.
- U-Lace No-Tie Laces are woven from actual fibers – not molded from cheap plastic, or silicone – this means that they look and feel like actual shoelaces and are very resilient.
- U-Lace No-Tie Laces are Parent Tested & Parent Approved. When it comes to tieless laces you can trust U-Lace.
U-Lace Mix-N-MatchPack Caclulator
Count the eyelets you intend to use on 1 side of 1 shoe
Input the number of eyelets and number of pairs below
Why a Custom Fit Guide you ask?
Because sneakers, feet, and preferences vary.
- - If you wear multiple styles of sneakers, you know how different the fits can be with standard laces.
- - If you and your squad are getting the same style sneakers, chances are they're not going to fit all of you the same way.
- - Some like a loose fit, some like a super tight fit, and some are in between.
Our Custom Fit Guide will help you achieve the fit that’s perfect for you.