U-Lace No-Tie Laces Help Those on the Autism Spectrum
All of us at U-Lace wish we were smart enough to know how impactful U-Lace No-Tie Laces would be in the lives of those with Special Needs, especially those on the Autism Spectrum. We would have invented our no-tie sneaker laces sooner. However, it wasn’t until we started receiving countless notes, letters, and emails from the parents of these incredible kids that we learned how U-Lace was making such a huge and positive impact in their lives.
What We've Heard
If we can take all of the thousands of comments and notes we have received from parents of children on the Autism Spectrum who are benefitting from U-Lace no-tie sneaker laces and synthesize them into a few core sentiments they are these:
- U-Lace makes my kid feel like everyone else.
- U-Lace empowers my child to easily do something he/she has struggled with their entire life.
- U-Lace looks & feels just like real laces - because they are - which means my child does not have to look different from the other kids.
- U-Lace gives my child a sense of self-accomplishment and pride.
- Because there are no bows to tie or come untied, U-Lace has disarmed bullies who deliberately untie my child’s sneakers – knowing that he/she will struggle to re-tie them.
We have fully embraced our position as change-agent and solution-product in the Special Needs and Autism Spectrum Community. We have partners with Autism Organizations such as FRAXA and support many others.
During Autism awareness month we donate 10% of all U-Lace.com revenues to Autism organizations and support as many programs throughout the year as possible.
We love being a part of the community and love contributing a product that makes a difference.
The Key Benefits of U-Lace
Beyond the lace-up-and-tie to slip-on conversion benefit that all consumers receive from U-Lace No-Tie Laces there are also a number of other benefits.
- No need for special no-lace sneakers that either kids refuse to wear or that are very hard to find.
- No bows to tie means no bows to come untied. Untied laces can get caught in escalators, bike chains, and skateboard wheels and as such are often the cause of many needless accidents that can lead to a visit to the emergency room.
- U-Lace no-tie laces are woven from actual fibers – not molded from cheap plastic, or silicone – this means that they look and feel like actual shoelaces and are very resilient.
- U-Lace no-tie laces are Parent Tested & Parent Approved. You can trust U-Lace.